2019 Kohler Engine KDI3404TCR-SCR 102HP
Call for Price
Say hello to the revolutionary KOHLER® KDI Diesel engine. A Tier 4 Final force of nature that comes loaded with four valves, high pressure injection and a turbocharger and up to 368 ft. lbs. of torque. Make no mistake, it was born to take on the jobs other engines can't.
- High-pressure (29,000 PSI) direct injection delivers efficient fuel performance and savings
- Optimized combustion system helps achieve the industry's toughest emissions standards
- Built to last with heavy-duty construction for demanding applications
- Low noise, low vibration
- Engine type: Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, high pressure common rail, waste-gate turbocharger, no DPF
- Model: KDI3404TCR-SCR 102HP
- HP (kW): 102(75)
- Displacement (cc): 205 (3359)
- Bore in (mm): 3.8 (96)
- Stroke in (mm): 4.6 (116)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 354.24 (480)
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 868 (394)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 16.5 (15.6)
- Lubrication: Full Pressure
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 28.2 x 22.8 x 32.1
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final/ARB, Stage IIIB
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, high pressure common rail, waste-gate turbocharger, no DPF
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.8 in. (96mm) x 4.6 in. (116mm)
- 102 hp (75 kW)
- 354.24 ft.lb. (480 Nm)
- 28.2 in.
- 22.8 in.
- 32.1 in.
- 868 lb. (394 kg)